Tilt-lock side fix clamp duplex 2205 stainless steel Edge Model
- Made of duplex 2205 low carbon ultra marine grade stainless steel, allowing for superior corrosion resistance as well as more than double the yield strength and 20% more tensile strength than 316 grade stainless steel.
- Highly suitable for use in outdoor structures with high degree of corrosion due to chlorine and/or sulphur dioxide load; high humidity; accumulation of harmful substances (e.g., coastal regions and swimming pool environments).
- Suitable for 12-17.52mm glass.
- Allows for glass to be tilted 2° backward or forward.
- All adjustments can be achieved from one side.
- Pressure plate model.
- Optional finish cap package (2 pcs.) SSSPIGOTCAP available.
- Fully engineered for the National Building Code of Canada.
- Tested up to 3 kN.
- Canadian patent application no. 2,962,407.
- U.S. patent application no. 15/024,903.
- New Zealand patent no. 700501.
- European, UK, Australian, Chinese patents pending.