SILICONE N-60 CLEAR
N60 is a high performance architectural grade glazing silicone. One component, non-flowing, neutral cure, high modulus sealant. It cures by absorption of atmospheric moisture to form a flexible and durable elastomeric sealant.
- Two sided structural glazing.
- Structurally glazed systems.
- Fin Glazing. (all N60 colours including trans).
- Sealing of Laminated and reflective glass
- General glazing applications
- Sealing of mirrors and splash backs (not vinyl backed)
- Toughened Glass Assemblies, Frameless showerscreen
- Weather Sealing in curtain walls and building facades
- Weather Sealing of composite metal panels
- Drinking Water – tank manufacturing.
- N60 is a premium grade neutral cure glazing weatherproofing silicone sealant
- Superior adhesion to painted and anodized aluminum & glass
- Thixotropic nature of this product ensures that it will not slump in typical construction joints
- Excellent UV stability
- Long Life reliability
- N60 has excellent natural ageing stability. It will maintain its elastomeric joint sealant properties permanently, even under harsh conditions and temperature extremes.